Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Favorite High-End RED Lipstick


I personally love MAC's Viva Glam Cyndi's red lipstick. I just feel like it matches my skin tone much better than other red lipsticks. 

I always have the problem of purchasing lipsticks that are TOO BRIGHT for me, the Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick has more of a darker undertone to it which makes me feel more comfortable with wearing in the day or night. 

If I had to describe the tone, it'd be a strawberry red, with the smallest hint of coral to it. 
It's a lustre so of course it's a very moisturizing lipstick that gives a subtle glossy finish, and it retails for about 14.50. 
Honestly this is my favorite mac lipstick, but then again, I don't own very many :p.

2 comments:

  1. i've always wanted a lady gaga lipstick. :( http://jellyjennybean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete