Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats: Breaking Them In


Hello my lovely bunnies. 
The other day I finally decided to wear my classic reva ballet flats from Tory Burch (link to flats here). I haven't done much research about the wear of these flats, but I sure you all can agree with me when I say that almost every YT Guru has raved about these flats! These puppies are $195 (cheaper than some of their shoes). Now I wore them at the mall the other day, and I didn't think I'd have to break into them; I just figured by the price and the brand it'd automatically be walking on clouds for my feet. I also have very wide feet so that could be a factor for why these flats were so uncomfortable. It was a bit painful by the heel and also below my toe. 
DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?!
Do I just need to keep wearing them to have them stretch out? 
Or are my feet too fat for them?!


Love you all!!!!
Hope all is well

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your TB Reva flats. I think most people feel the same way when it comes to their first pair of Tory Burch Reva flats. How could something so cute be so painful. I never felt any pinching or pain from the elastic around the heel but I did have to stretch them width wise. I wore mine around the house for three days with thick socks and this helped stretch the width. I don't think your feet are too fat, I think the shoes needs to conform to your foot threw stretching. My Tory Burch sales associate told me when I was buying mine. Make sure the length is right and the wide will mold to your foot over time. She was right. I have pretty narrow feet for a guy but even mine needed stretching width wise. After the pain I put myself threw breaking in this pair I did end up buying 4 more pairs of TB Reva flats. This is my collection http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/6808072797/in/photostream (you might have to cut and paste the link)

    Thanks for sharing your Tory Burch experience and picture. Here's a few link to my pictures.

    I am a guy. I hope that doesn't offend you in any way.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/8489979792/in/photostream
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/6782731895/in/photostream
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/6771870037/in/photostream

    Have a great day
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brian!

    I just wanted to leave a note to tell you that I think you're awesome and that you totally rock those Revas!

    Rennie- I love my Revas but I have had a similar experience, especially the elastic digging into my heel! They are getting better but it has taken A LOT of time.

    Have a great day!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what would you honestly think if you saw a guy wearing these in person or tried to hit on you wearing them, i love wearing them but also think they are so sexy on girls and such a turnon

      Delete
  3. Hi, I just bought my first pair last week - and yes I do have a large foot. How did you break them???? help johane.lachapelle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you purchase them from if you don't mind!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are interested to get a tory burch heels at an affordable cost then you can buy them at tradesy.com website which will offer you all tory products at very cheap and discounted price.

    ReplyDelete