Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

got2b must have :]

I've found my new true love for my hair :]
The got2b smoothing lustre lotion is a good drugstore dupe for the Chi silk infusion and the Biosilk silk therapy lotion.
It's also much more cheaper that the two.
I believe it retails for around 5-6 dollars at CVS, but got2b products do go on sale often at CVS so just be patient :].

How to Use:
With damp hair or dry hair, use 1-2 pumps and apply to your hair.
Try to avoid applying it towards your roots since it might make your hair look oily. I realized that applying it to DRY hair works BETTER than applying it to damp hair.

What it Does:
This smooth operator helps to get rid of all your frizzys (it really does!). It also helps to give your hair a nice healthy shine and really makes your hair feel extremely silky and nice.
It also has UV protection which is a plus during the summer time :]
I believe it also works as a heat protectant also.

This product is a must have!!!!! :]]]]



No comments:

Post a Comment