Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

LACKING MOTIVATION!!!

There's so many things I want to do but I feel like time is flying by so quickly! I also have been wanting to do nothing but lay around the house and just relax, which is a plus only because I don't really shop anymore because of that.
I plan to make more YT videos and update my blog more but I have absolutely NO inspiration.
Any suggestions?
I really have zero ideas other than my monthly favorites and I feel like I can't do tutorials because I only use one technique when it comes to doing my eyes.
Thank you for all the support and for still watching my videos and checking back here every now and then.

Who else is lazy this break?! haha

Happy new years x3

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel you. I think we just need to take a break from blogging/youtubing and let the inspiration come naturally.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete