Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Finally Making Progress


So....I'm finally getting that hang of uploading videos in a more consistent matter. I have been pretty M.I.A in the past months...even half a year I would say. But I want to thank everyone that has been watching my videos and reading my blogs ever since I started as well as those who just started following my blog and youtube. 

For spring break, I just took a short vacation here at home in Waikiki. I just stayed at a hotel, ate some yummy foods and went on the Atlantis Submarine tour, which was quite exciting. So that was that was mainly why I made the travel bag video. 

Updates? I've just been really busy with work and school and as soon as I get home, I've just been wanting to sleep or go out with my friends. 

I've been so into teas and coffee this semester. I've been drinking coffee or tea daily and a day at school without it is such a drag! But I've recently tried tazo tea and I don't know how I ever lived without it. 
http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/tazo-tea/chai-latte?foodZone=9999#size=135609&milk=64

You could find some nutritional facts there if you are interested but I just love the taste so much. Plus, drinking coffee stains my teeth much more than tea so it's nice to stray away from it sometimes. 


That was pretty random but I'm drinking a cup right now so I just had to share it with you all. 
Thank you again for the support! 
-Rennie 

No comments:

Post a Comment